Travel Diaries // Arizona

I have been super fortunate to have been taken on many family vacations my entire life. My parents made so many amazing experiences possible for us that a lot of other children were never able to have.

Fast forward 10 years later, and my parents are still making dreams come true. With everyone growing up (getting married, living in another state, working 9-5 jobs) its hard to get all of us in the same place at the same time.

How do you solve this problem you ask? Take another family vacation! It my parents Christmas present to myself & my brother + our significant others to take a trip to the sunshine state of Arizona for Spring break.

The hot desert sun, landscape and culture truly made me feel like I was on another planet. It was amazing and is definitely a destination I would suggest everyone travels to at least once.


 
 
 
 
 

No comments