Currently Dreaming Of... Spring '16

 
 
Each season I love going through my closet and thinking about what I'm missing or how I can use what I already own to create a fresh look. Take a glance at my image above, and you can already see a pattern of what I'm loving lately.

Crisp whites, crochet tops, cut-off shorts and espadrille's are just a few of the things I can't get enough of.

Shoes seem to be what I've been obsessing about for Spring lately. For the most part, they never fail you and your size always fits no matter how much ice cream you had last night.

 Spring is a critical time for footwear. You need versatile pairs that can keep you covered enough for the breezy days but cool enough for the days when you start thinking that global warming is a real thing. 

1. Toms Majorca Bootie, Taupe $97.95: This is the perfect transition shoe. The majority of your foot is still covered except for the cute little peep toe to shoe off your new pedi. The suede fabric adds texture and the perforation allows for breath-ability. Even though they have a significant heel, they are still super comfy and walk-able. 

2. Steve Madden Carrson Sandal, Blue Suede $89.95: Ankle strap, chunky heel & the prettiest pastel blue....what more could you want in a sandal for the spring/summer. I love the idea of using your shoes to add a fun pop of color to your outfit and anyone who knows me, knows 95% of my shoes are Steve Madden (who I have been in the same room with BTW).

3. SARTO by Franco Sarto Ravenna Espadrille Sandal, Red $118.95: I don't currently own these, but I have been drooling over them since I first spotted them at Nordstrom and made my boyfriend sit there while I tried them on and whimpered about how I needed them. The red really makes this shoe pop. I would totally rock these with white jeans and a white burn out t-shirt to walk around Newport for the day.

4. Steve Madden Lavii Sandal, Natural $99.95: I currently own the older version of these 'Safyre' but this update is fabulous. They're so on trend right now and super comfortable. 

5. *Splurge* Stuart Weitzman Soho Girl, Topo Suede $425.00: Gorgeous! I don't even think these really need words. 

What else is on my mind, you wonder? 

6. Old Navy Mid Rise Distressed Rockstar Jeans, White $34.95: I love Old Navy. You can get some great basics for such a steal. I usually replace my white jeans each season, because I like them to stay very white. The fit of these is amazing, they're not too tight and the rips are minimal compared to other stores. 

7. *Splurge* Free People Sheer Batiste Dress, Black $168.00: Beware tall ladies, this dress/tunic is super short but perfect for a hot day or a trip to the beach. I don't necessarily think this dress is worth the hefty price, but I've been loving the embroidered look lately, and this is the best way I've seen it done so far (in my opinion). I love the bright colors against the black.

8. Levis 501 Denim Cuttoffs, $58.00: I'm desperately trying to tone up for summer so I can wear a pair of these. I've always loved the look but have never had enough confidence to rock them. (Check out my post on Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 review).
 
9. Forever 21 Sheer Floral Crochet Top, White $24.90: This top is so cute, the back a lace up feature that really makes this piece trendy. I would love it with a white cami underneath and cutoffs, or thrown on over your swimsuit.
 
10. Lush Halter Romper, Black $46.00: Wear this during the day with sandals or at night with some strappy heels. Its super versatile and a blank slate for you to create whatever kind of look you like.
 
So there you have it! Those are some of the things I'm loving and some I'm wanting. Let me know what else my closet is missing....I'm always down to shop.
 
 

No comments